Rush A! Drop me a Vandal! Smoke mid, Brimstone! These are the kinds of expressions that you will typically hear in this week’s game. This game is a 5 vs. 5 multiplayer, first person shooter game where one team attacks and one team defends. Officially released to the world by Riot Games on June 2, 2020, this fresh game is booming in popularity all over the world. With the game developers releasing new patch notes every 2 weeks to keep the game updated and hyped, it seems like the game won’t die anytime soon. Let’s talk about Valorant and how this game teaches us to be more logical, have more trust, and take greater risks.
- Critical Play by Mary Flanagan
- Everything Bad Is Good For You by Steven Johnson
- Superbetter by Jane McGonigal
- “The Benefits of Playing Video Games, written by Isabela Granic,” Adam Lobel, and Rutger C. M. E. Engels, published from Radboud University Nijmegen
- “Valorant Agent list: Abilities, ultimates and more of each character,” written by Joe Rivera, published from SportingNews.
- “The best part about ‘Valorant’? Its potential,” written by Michael Espinosa, published from The Stanford Daily
“Deliberate Thought” by Kevin MacLeod